What Makes Keller's Employee Benefits Experience YOUR Advantage?
Since 1983, Keller Benefit Services has been designing, implementing and managing employee benefit programs and services for leading employers in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. With over 300 clients (including over 100 not-for-profit organizations), a 98% client retention rate and a team of 26 professionals, Keller is one of the largest and most experienced, independent, full-service employee benefit brokerage firms in this region. The Washington Business Journal consistently lists Keller as a top employee benefits broker.
Keller staff includes an in-house team of legislative compliance specialists who are actively involved in the local health care exchanges. They continually monitor legislative developments and requirements for clients to ensure compliance with the Affordable Care Act.
Keller areas of expertise include:
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Plans - including Consumer Driven Plans such as HSAs and HRAs
- Group Life, Disability and Voluntary (Employee Paid) Plans
- Cafeteria/Flexible Benefit Plans
- Wellness, EAP and Work Family Benefits
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Qualified Transportation Benefits
- Long Term Care Coverage
- Qualified and Nonqualified Retirement Plans
- Online Benefit Technology and Administrative Services
- Executive Benefits
Please contact us to discuss your current benefit plans or broker services to see how we might be able to improve these for you. Please remember to also mention learning about us via the ASAE Buyer's Guide